Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

floor plan windows in v17

Gerry Leonor
Advisor
i've never had this problem with earlier AC versions.

let's say i have a 150mm concrete tilt-up wall with a 100mm wide window frame. the 50mm gap between the edge of the tilt up & the window shouldn't be shown as the same colour as the floor-plan-cut wall.

Current Settings:
-Window Settings: i've turned on ALL fills in plan view & set them as Empty Fill, with -1 Window Background fill Pen.

-window is Symbollic in Floor Plan Display. if i changed it to Projected or Projected with Overhead, all the fills become transparent & the wall cut pen colour shows through. the window outlines are still shown, but will not be seen when printed (ie. black wall cut pen + black window outline pen = all black & no window will be seen)

-floor plan cut plane is set to default 1150, window sill is 900mm from storey level. meaning the 50mm gap shouldn't be shown as a wall-cut.

-wall settings: All Relevant Stories + Projected + Entire Element are set in the Floor Plan Display. cut fill pen is Pen 1, Black.

I've attached a screenshot of the window/wall.

Appreciate the help. Cheers.

131119 query.png
AC25 | Win10 | 64Gb RAM | Intel i7 13700F | RTX 4070 Ti
>come join our unofficial Discord server
https://discord.gg/XGHjyvutt8
0 REPLIES 0