Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Mouse on the loose

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been working with AC for a while now and haven't encountered this problem ever before. I was drawing a plan and I pushed down on the scroll wheel of the mouse like I always do to move from one spot on the drawing to another. The mouse scroll wheel made the screen freeze partially but not all the way. I was able to move the cursor around and zoom in and out with the mouse and scroll wheel but not move the drawing. I was also able to select items in the drawing but none of these items showed the hotspot pink dots when I clicked them. The walls also loose their fills. I restarted AC and it fixed the problem only for it to begin again in a few minutes. I have restarted my Computer and changed mice but the problem still keeps coming back after anywhere from 5 minutes to a couple of hours. Has anyone out there experienced this problem before and how can I fix it?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had similar problems when messing with the scroll wheel on the mouse inside of AC. Fortunately restarting AC and/or rebooting solved the problem.

Sorry I can't be of more help

Dennis
Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe restarting explorer.exe from Task Manager helps
Anonymous
Not applicable
it seems to be running properly again. I am not sure why it has done this and there is no one else that has really seen it either so maybe it is me. oh well. I appreciate the suggestions but i didn't get to try any of them because it is working now.