cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

'Show Opening Only' shows contours on layout, not on plan?

Durval
Enthusiast
In the attached image you can see a screenshot of the plan window on the top-left corner, and the layout window on the bottom-right. The layout has a drawing which is a saved View of the plan.
Model View options is set to "Show Opening only" ("with Contours" is NOT checked).
Everything works as expected in the plan window. But when I save this very same plan as a View and place it on a layout, the contours of the windows and doors show up in orange lines. How can I make the layout to show as in the plan floor window?
Note: I'm using custom door and windows.
--- www.dtabach.com.br ---
AC 24 BR – MacBook Pro 2,9 GHz Intel Core i7 16GB RAM Mac OS 10.14
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
When you say:"But when I save this very same plan as a View", have you checked to see that that view is using an MVO the shows contours off, or whatever status you want?
Durval
Enthusiast
lec1212 wrote:
When you say:"But when I save this very same plan as a View", have you checked to see that that view is using an MVO the shows contours off, or whatever status you want?
Yes, I have.
I tried a different window, one from ArchiCAD Library, not one of my custom ones. The orange lines went away.
I was suspecting the culprit was my custom windows because of this: http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=37264&highlight=
--- www.dtabach.com.br ---
AC 24 BR – MacBook Pro 2,9 GHz Intel Core i7 16GB RAM Mac OS 10.14