BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

curtain wall tool

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just trying to learn the ins and outs of the curtain tool but having a bit of trouble.
Im watching this video on youtube and I cant seen to work out how he does what he is doing.. iv got a curtain wall up. And watching what he does he freezes everything but the paneling, then at 39secodns in he clicks on one of the walls and it selects all the panels, then from there he grabs one corner and drags it down…
Problem I have is when I click on the wall i only get to select one panel… not the whole wall like he does .. so right there im stuck and can move one corner down like he does…

How am I able to do this?? Am I meant to have something turned on?? Iv tried pushing every button I can see but nothing allows me to do what hes doing

Does anyone know where I can watch more informative videos on curtain walls? Im finding it quite difficult to work out…

video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewkKsTcv-wU

my screen shot - will only pick one panel at a time, unlike his "whole wall"
. also i get no nodes to alow me to mod the item? i just wanna drag the whole top down on an angle exactly as he has done??
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1135/11111gu6.jpg
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
you see the little icon appearing in the middle of each side when you select a panel? click on that to select the whole row of panels.
if you wanna edit the whole CW, turn off all things and turn on the scheme one. then select corners or sides to modify. HTH
Anonymous
Not applicable
Selecting the panel tool and then pressing ctrl+A will select all the panels
Anonymous
Not applicable
xristina wrote:
you see the little icon appearing in the middle of each side when you select a panel? click on that to select the whole row of panels.
if you wanna edit the whole CW, turn off all things and turn on the scheme one. then select corners or sides to modify. HTH
thats the one
thank you.
Learn and get certified!