Our Community
Ask questions about this community, the platform, and any technical questions.

Editing Forum Posts

DGSketcher
Legend

We seem to have lost the ability to edit our posts, which is a bit annoying when you realise something is wrong or misleading or autocorrect chooses to destroy what you were trying to say. 🙄

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
15 REPLIES 15
DGSketcher
Legend

@Noemi Balogh What I am seeing generally is much like the dotted menu, the menus are appearing but they then fail to act on the selected option e.g. nothing happens after clicking. 

For reference I couldn't edit my last post above this one.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

@Noemi Balogh My experience is identical to DGSketcher.  I'm on Mac Big Sur, Safari (15.0) and the list of menu items opens when I click the 3 dots... but nothing happens when I click any menu items ... Edit, Bookmark, Subscribe...all do nothing.   I'll try clearing my cache/cookies/etc for graphisoft.com and will report back if that changes anything.

Edit from Chrome.   Works fine in Chrome.  Even clearing all cache/cookies and restarting Safari 15.0 in Big Sur 11.6 did not result in any improvement there.  I should note that until a week or so ago, with no software updates on my end at all, Safari was working just fine.  It's my usual browser, so jumping to Chrome just for this would be inconvenient.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
DGSketcher
Legend

@Noemi Balogh I can't change the Auto-Mark (as read) period either...

Screenshot 2021-10-26 at 19.50.58.png

DGSketcher
Legend

@Noemi Balogh Any news on this or do MacOS / Safari users just have to accept Khoros is broken?

I haven't received any feedback yet, but will escalate the question to Khoros. Sorry for the trouble!

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Rick Thompson
Expert

I found this post searching for how to edit a post.  I too am on Safari... however, I stumbled on a way to activate the edit screen.  Once you click the 3 dots and edit is highlighted (or darkened), hit the "enter" key and it opens.  Go figure 🙂

Rick Thompson
Mac Sonoma AC 26
http://www.thompsonplans.com
Mac M2 studio w/ display