cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Send/Receive/Release All Issue

LinLin
Contributor

Hi, I know there's been discussion regarding this but never found a good solution to prevent this happening, therefore I decide to post again on this old topic.

I have been working with my colleagues in two different projects, other team member has no such issue:

everyone can't send/receive/release all as soon as I jump into the Teamworks file, I even got a message saying the reason being Add-on managed data reserved by "myself", how ridiculous is this? 
We end-up having to save local copies and upload again, force me out of the file every single time.

Is there anything I can do to prevent this happening again? 

5 REPLIES 5
hsc
Newcomer

Following .... having the same issues. My archicad file freezes every time I try to send and receive or release. Very frustrating. 

scottjm
Advisor

What third party addons do you have loaded? Sounds like one of them is bugging out. I would remove all third party addons and potentially do a full clean install of archicad (remove all the appdata and caches etc) and see if that resolves things. 
what version of archicad and platform are you running?

Scott J. Moore | Fulton Trotter Architects | BIM Manager, Associate, Architect
Since AC13 | Current versions AC23.7000 & AC26.5002 | BIMCloud Basic | Python, GDL, VBA, PHP, SQL, CSS
Certified Graphisoft BIM Manger (2022)
Win 10, i9-9900K, 32GB, Quadro P2200, 500GB NVMe

that's what my colleague experienced when I jump into the file, lucky you are not my colleague 😄  feels like I'm going to lose my job because of this

Thanks Scott, I have a LAND4 (contouring app), and Enscape. will try delete LAND4 but Enscape is a must for my daily task

scottjm
Advisor

I always find it’s best to go back to absolute bare bones with an error like you are experiencing and determine that resolves the issue.

And then add back in all your requirements progressively to see what might be causing the fault. It’s laborious and time consuming but sometimes the only way to isolate the fault. 

Scott J. Moore | Fulton Trotter Architects | BIM Manager, Associate, Architect
Since AC13 | Current versions AC23.7000 & AC26.5002 | BIMCloud Basic | Python, GDL, VBA, PHP, SQL, CSS
Certified Graphisoft BIM Manger (2022)
Win 10, i9-9900K, 32GB, Quadro P2200, 500GB NVMe