Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Enscape with Archicad Issue

Jake
Participant

Hi, 

I am experiencing an issue where the model created on Archicad (version 25 solo) will not appear on Enscape when I run the rendering engine.

Is there a diagnosis for this? 

Thank you 

Enscape ArchiCAD Issue .pngEnscape ArchiCAD Issue 2 .png
5 REPLIES 5
scottjm
Expert

I would attempt marqueing a smaller area of individual elements to see if they come up in Enscape.

Is the issue only present in this model, or does it also happen with a brand new file with only a couple of 3d elements modelled?

Scott J. Moore | Fulton Trotter Architects | BIM Manager, Associate, Architect
Since AC13 | Current versions AC23.7000 & AC26.5002 | BIMCloud Basic | Python, GDL, VBA, PHP, SQL, CSS
Certified Graphisoft BIM Manger (2022)
Win 10, i9-9900K, 32GB, Quadro P2200, 500GB NVMe
Patrick120772
Booster

In enscape change the perspective view to orthogonal...or 2 points perspective. It happened to me sometimes with AC25...now with AC26 it didn't happen yet

Thank you Patrick, I tried this, but the same result unfortunately.

I did what you said, and the model still did not appear. The issue is present for the current model, but also for new files I create. 

However, Enscape sent me an email, mentioning that my graphics card is not supported by Enscape. So I think that may be why. 

I do not have NVIDIA or AMD. Just Intel. 

Would this be the reason why the model is not appearing in Enscape on AC when I run it? 

probably