BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

schedule or list?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I need a Schedule (or list) of the slabs, walls, door and windows of my building... with the area, volume and perimeter
I tried to use the list.. but it gave me a lot of information that i don't need... (and also I couldn`t edit the textfield that appear on top nor chance the logo design)... how can I do this job?? Where can I find more documentation and information about the differences between these two and how to use them properly???

THANKS A LOT
2 REPLIES 2
NandoMogollon
Advocate
Fabrizio
Can you post an image of the columns/parameters you want to list?
so we give you a better advice

The basic difference between schedules and lists: the lists are interactive, you change a parameter on the schedule, it changes the model. The list can only be exported, printed published, not modified (the content)
There are other differences... I think lists are more powerful, they can find things on other windows than the floorplans, the schedules can find things only on floor plan. and so on.

"falou companheiro"

Nando
Nando Mogollon
Director @ BuilDigital
nando@buildigital.com.au
Using, Archicad Latest AU and INT. Revit Latest (have to keep comparing notes)
More and more... IFC.js, IFCOpenShell
All things Solibri and BIMCollab
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks Nando...

in the picture I show what I need...

thanks
001archicadlist.jpg
Learn and get certified!