Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

A BIG new player in BIM softwares

TMA_80
Enthusiast
GS team ; you really have to come up with a big 15th release before it's too late .

http://aecmag.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=377&Itemid=38

you may have a look here aswell
AC12_27 |Win11_64bit|
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable
I just don't read his posts any more.
Brett Brown
Advocate
laszlonagy wrote:
The problem is trying to influence others with repeating the same thing over and over. To that degree this can be considered spamming since it is the same communication expressed using different words.

ahh, like the Stair Tool, LOL
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,
Rakela Raul
Participant
I think BC is right on it, it is what it is !!

I wonder what BIM software i would select in 2010 after
the same testing i did years back when i pickd GS...V6 //
'friendly, speed, cost, 're-selling' .. love to know !!
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
Rakela Raul
Participant
sorry !! i posted something for ''ac flashback' here so i deleted...if a chance
i will post back to the rt topic !! sorry
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
Anonymous
Not applicable
I would be nice to have B.C. help others here more often with his vast knowledge of AC, without the constant put-down. I get succked in because of the level of knowledge but then it's like Ground Hog day all over again with the glass half full.
It's a downer man.
Like someone always beating you down, instead of seeing the good in you.
I have deleted the post in question, which frankly speaking did not seem all that GS-bashing to me, seeing as all I did was suggest that there are somethings that GS could stand to learn from how Dassault are developing this software.
And it seems like I am was not the only one who feels this way.

But perception is everything, I suppose; so the post is gone.

And I do actually post to help others in this forum; maybe not in threads and topics that you might be aware of or pay attention to, and maybe not as often as you would like. But just because you don't see them doesn't mean that I don't do it. But I suppose it's easy to see why one would more likely focus on what they perceive to be the negative posts rather than those in which I actually help people.

Regardless, that is neither here nor there, and the point is that this thread has gone considerably off-topic and I seem to have unintentionally become the topic of discussion.
Maybe it's best just to get back to the original topic, and let other issues drop.

And Laszlo don't worry, from this point on I will only limit my posts to positive, non-critical comments of GS.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bricklyne wrote:
And Laszlo don't worry, from this point on I will only limit my posts to positive, non-critical comments of GS.
So does this mean we won't be hearing from you anymore?

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself...........

Don Lee
Anonymous
Not applicable
The initial development of the software is always very impressive. Once you have your playground setup it's a challenge. You start concentrating on the bug fixes, small changes that make tools working properly, etc. I too wish development of AC was faster, but we can be civilized on how we express it.
I can't comment on BC's comment (it was deleted), but his persistence might actually pay of some day.
Just try to be more polite more often.
Fran_ois Chatelain
Contributor
It's always funny watching software developers/programmers showing off their latest goodies... I wouldn't be rushing down that flight of stairs in the second screenshot... unless being one of the seven dwarfs 😉

He he!
Francois
François Chatelain
Worldwide Digital Imaging
Formerly posting as RanXerox
"A little bump will help blur your reflections"