Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ArchiTiles problem in AC11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good morning,
do you anybody use ArchiTiles? I have a problem with loading any textures from list. On the picture I show my list, which is empty. Where should I load up any textures, which can I than see in the list. Thank you.
AC11
8 REPLIES 8
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
That is not a dialog for selecting texture but for the tile object selection.
Probably you still didn't create any tile object or you didn't load any folder containing tiles in your loaded library.

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you, I have done it and now it is running.

Now I have another problem. After I have created an elevation I wonted to put it back to the room. But when I click on the COLORED button the tiles appear on the oposite site of my room. Where do I mistake? Thank you
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
From what I can see from your screen shot you are not following the correct procedure (described in the user manual).

If you have to insert the tiles just on one single wall you don't have to use that procedure but that one which let you rotate a single set of tiles.

Otherwise, if you have to put the tiles on all the perimetral walls you have to rotate all the "front views" together (not wall by wall).
In any case, to make the procedure work properly, you have to select all the front views (as described in the user manual): in the screen shot you just posted you can see how you select just that front view...

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, can you write me where do I mistake? The pointer will become a pencil, it is written in the user guide, but after I save the Tiles as an object, no pencil appear. This do not let me to place the rotated object to my wish place. Please help, I am still in pressure
Anonymous
Not applicable
Even after the next updating (25 Oct 2007 ArchiTiles 1 for ArchiCAD 11 version 1.97) the problem has remained... The Object does not turn. It is a bug?
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
As I wrote you before,

That tool or, better, that procedure (the one you are using) is not developer for what you are looking for.
That procedure, that starts from the room interior elevations creation, should be used when you want to insert the tiles on all the perimeter walls (I mean the walls surrounding the room identified by the Zone).
If you want to insert the tiles just on a single wall you should use another procedure: that one that starts from a single user-defined fill (as the paragraph you uploaded says but, maybe, it is not enough clear).

But I think will be easier for me to modify ArchiTiles in order to let you do what you are doing instead of convince you, you are following the wrong procedure.

At the end of the next week (tomorrow I have to leave the office for a meeting and the others days are national holiday in Italy) I will upload a new maintenance update for ArchiTiles that will solve your trouble.

Friendly
Fabrizio

P.S. If you installed the latest version the automatically check for update function (if you didn’t disabled it) will warn you asap the update will be available.
Fabrizio Diodati
Anonymous
Not applicable
Fabrizio wrote:
As I wrote you before,

That tool or, better, that procedure (the one you are using) is not developer for what you are looking for.
That procedure, that starts from the room interior elevations creation, should be used when you want to insert the tiles on all the perimeter walls (I mean the walls surrounding the room identified by the Zone).
TechSmith Screen Capture Codec http://download.techsmith.com/tscc/tscc.exe
Anonymous
Not applicable
This plug-in does not cease to surprise me... I don’t know, why developers have hidden in parameters an opportunity to change thickness of a tile, but I have found it... Choose the created object > File > Libraries and Objects > Open Object > Press on the pictogram of concealment of a line in parameters to open an opportunity of editing in parameters of object (see Attachment file)> Save changes. At editing object in parameters expose necessary thickness...
Magnificent Plug-in!!!
P.S. As I wrote before…With ArchiTiles for ArchiCad11 there are problems. Working version ArchiTiles 1.96 (AC100) for Archicad10