Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Curtain Walls: 2D symbol & elevation

jamespage11
Participant
Is there anyway to display the 2D plan symbol & 3D front view/elevation (preferably with auto dims, but I won't push my luck) of curtain wall items in interactive schedules in the same way that you would for a door or window schedule?

I don't understand why these parameters aren't in the 'Curtain Wall' parameters list like they are in the Window/Door set, especially since (I assume) a lot of people like myself would want to issue a shopfront (or curtain wall) schedule in much the same way as a door or window schedule..
Cape Town, South Africa

AC 24
Windows 10
Intel Core i3-4160 3.6GHz
NVidia GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
yes you can the first img is the interactive schedule you will need and the second img is the label settings you will need for the 2d symbol.

you will need to change the listing and labeling ID on the curtain wall panel you are labeling for it to show up in the schedule.

hope that is not to confusing
Screen shot 2011-09-20 at 9.40.52 AM.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
sorry here is the second img
Screen shot 2011-09-20 at 9.44.40 AM.png
jamespage11
Participant
Thanks kurbkilla. I appreciate the reply, but that's not quite what I meant. Scheduling individual panels is easy enough, but I want to be able to show the entire curtain wall element..
Cape Town, South Africa

AC 24
Windows 10
Mario Sacco
Expert
Hi, I'm looking for the same thing. Schedule a whole curtain wall, not single door or windows in curtain wall.
MacBook M1 Max 64GB- OS X 12.2.1 - Archicad 27
https://www.archiradar.it/en/
Erika Epstein
Booster
Mario and James,
Can you be more precise about what you want in the schedule? Each individual framing, panel, junction other?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Mario Sacco
Expert
Erika wrote:
Mario and James,
Can you be more precise about what you want in the schedule? Each individual framing, panel, junction other?
I'd like to have the 2d elevation and 2d section of single curtain wall plane; curved curtain wall stretched on a plane.
MacBook M1 Max 64GB- OS X 12.2.1 - Archicad 27
https://www.archiradar.it/en/
jamespage11
Participant
Well, that's sort my problem. I want to be able to shedule all of those things, which is easy enough to do, but I think, as a reference for the builder/tenderer it would help to have an over all diagrammatic representation of just which shopfront (curtain wall) is being referred to. Sure the ID's match up between the schedule and the drawings, but as with a window schedule, it would be nice to be able to show a plan symbol and elevation of each portion of shopfront not just individual exploded panels, frame elements, etc. which can all get pretty hard to make sense of..

Something like this:
Cape Town, South Africa

AC 24
Windows 10