Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Importing Excel File, nothing to import?

Andre_Steynberg
Enthusiast
Hi all
I'm having some trouble with the Export Property Values From Schedule / Import Property Values function.
My schedule is setup with properties (as strings, all set to undefined) and a 2D plan view of the object I want to specify.

I can export the Excel file and edit it no problem but cannot import it with the changes I made, receiving the error "Nothing to import. No Property Values are selected or none are valid for import".
I've only edited the fields which say "Undefined" and have not messed around with any of the other headings.

We use LibreOffice so I thought it might be a file format issue, but I've tried editing & saving with Google Sheets & MS Excel and get the same error. Different schedules give me the same error as well.

Its such a simple process with so little steps that I'm not sure where to troubleshoot from here?
Andre Steynberg
Win 10 64-bit
AC27
10 REPLIES 10
vdentello
Advocate
Hence wrote:
So i just had this same issue today on our door schedule. BUT, turning off Headlines did NOT fix it

I was able to export our coded note schedule and and import back in, it is just the door schedule that refuses to work.

Any one have another trick up their sleeve?

Thanks

FYI: running AC 23 4004 on a MacBook Pro with Catalina
Make sure the first value of each column has a value when importing, I once found out that for some reason AC would ditch the whole column if so.
That worked for me!
Archicad User Since 2013
GDL Developer
Experimenting with API
from Brazil