BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Setup List Schemes Dialog

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can someone tell me how do I get to the Setup List Schemes dialog in AC 13. I would like to create a cabinet schedule. Based on everything I read, this would be the best place to do so, but I cannot figure out how to get to the dialog box. Any assistance would be appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Karl Ottenstein
spencerbrowne wrote:
Can someone tell me how do I get to the Setup List Schemes dialog in AC 13. I would like to create a cabinet schedule. Based on everything I read, this would be the best place to do so, but I cannot figure out how to get to the dialog box. Any assistance would be appreciated.
That's actually not the best place to do a cabinet schedule. (But, to get to List Schemes, and more, you need to customize your Work Environment and add more Calculate menu options to your menus. As what appears to be a beginner, I do not recommend this unless you've determined that an element schedule cannot do what you want.

To open the Element Schedule schemes, either:

1. Menu - Documents > Schedules and Lists > Schedules > Scheme Settings... (depending on how your menus are set up) ... or, more easily:

2. In the Project Map of Navigator (or Organizer), right-click Schedules and select Scheme Settings

3. another half dozen ways...

Create a new scheme with criteria that filter only your cabinets and display the fields that you want/need, which may include some 'custom' fields into which you can enter information associated with each cabinet.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!