Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Win iPod Nano with MaxonForm!

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Graphisoft invites you to its first Free Form Modeling Contest!

Send your designs created with ArchiCAD 9 combined with MaxonForm to win an iPod Nano! The winner project should reflect the new design possibilities MaxonForm adds to existing ArchiCAD features.

Please submit your ArchiCAD models in PLA format and at least two rendered image of your building not later than November 11, 2005 to this FTP link. (Please compress all your files in one single ZIP. The name of the file should contain your full name. Drop this ZIP to into our FTP site. Note: You can not create folders, and can not see uploaded files on our FTP) Your contact details should be given in a textbox placed at the project origin of the submitted PLA.

Submissions will be judged by a panel at Graphisoft, and the winning design will be published on Graphisoft’s official website. Winner(s) consent that Graphisoft uses the submitted rendered image of their building -properly referenced- in their marketing materials.
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
11 REPLIES 11
Rakela Raul
Participant
and there are over a thousand already - are probably creating beautiful models right now
i dont believe you

(edited)
it sounded really negative from me....but it really means "it good to know"
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
Anonymous
Not applicable
How do I know that something was successfully submitted? That the file was successfully transferred?