Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Window Scheduling Difficulties

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I'm creating a window schedule and i want to seperate the schedules by storey. So A schedule for the ground floor, a schedule for the first floor etc. I have a couple of windows that, due to their height, extend slightly into the third floor, though are placed on the second floor. Their host wall's home storey is the second floor, and the sills are set relative to the second floor, however the schedule will only recongise their storey as third floor. Is this an error? Luckily in this situation the second storey is the top storey (the third is the roof storey) so i can set the schedule to look for windows whose storey is 2 or greater and it works fine, however it wouldn't if there were a storey above the second floor. Obviously I could also distingish them in their IDs, but regardless of the workarounds, it would appear that the schedule is looking at the wrong properties to determine the window's storey?

Any thoughts?
Nick
0 REPLIES 0