cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

architerra help!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a topography map in autocad, I´m bringing dxf drawing to archicad, (the drawing is coming with hotspots and the contours lines) I do all the steps as in the manual, but I can´t see my terrain in 3d. Someone can help me? I may be doing something wrong, but I don´t know what.
Thanks, for any replay.
4 REPLIES 4
Djordje
Ace
Bitoque wrote:
I have a topography map in autocad, I´m bringing dxf drawing to archicad, (the drawing is coming with hotspots and the contours lines) I do all the steps as in the manual, but I can´t see my terrain in 3d. Someone can help me? I may be doing something wrong, but I don´t know what.
Thanks, for any replay.
Do a serach of the Forum on ArchiTerra; the problem above was extensively discussed. Plus, I am sure Fabrizio will jump in soon
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
1. save your survey as DXF document from AutoCAD
2. import the DXF file using ArchiTerra
3. set the DXF drawing unit and define the layers from which you want to import the data
4. using the outline tool define the terrain perimeter
5. click on the Terrain icon in the ArchiTerra palette to build up your terrain.

Nothing else!

If this doesn't help, please, try to be more specific and detailed because "I can´t see my terrain in 3d" is not enough...
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Anonymous
Not applicable
Fabrizio, thanks for your help.
Anonymous
Not applicable
why sometimes the terrain doesn´t read as the outline line?