cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

convet arc11 full v to arc10 ed v - wont work :( HELP!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
heya im looking to move my file from archicad 11 full version to archicad 10 educational version.
when i save it as a v10 file and take it over all my interior goes to small circles, and when i save it as a dwg file it just comes out a little pixelates ( some of the curves go to small lines)

please help.

i need to do this as the printers are only hooked up to the edu version and i am unable to hook them up to the full ver, i can print on cad if that is any help but still wen i save as a dwg file it does the same.

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
If its only for printing purposes why not publish to PDF and print that on the other machine?
Anonymous
Not applicable
"s2art" wrote:
If its only for printing purposes why not publish to PDF and print that on the other machine?[/quote

just tried that and it still comes out with heavy lines
Anonymous
Not applicable
KRAY345 wrote:
s2art wrote:
If its only for printing purposes why not publish to PDF and print that on the other machine?
just tried that and it still comes out with heavy lines
Sounds like you have some PDF/printer troubleshooting to do. Does the PDF appear correctly on the originating machine? (Remember that you have to zoom in at least 200% to see line weights).

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!