Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

team work in graphisoft estimator

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi i'am a student at chico state....

we are using graphisoft estimator...... i was wondering if u can team work......... any info would help..... furthermore.... trying to estimate.... have any of u guys encountered problems from interperting the plans to the estimator lib......ary and inputing the info there
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
IVN wrote:
hi i'am a student at chico state....

we are using graphisoft estimator...... i was wondering if u can team work......... any info would help..... furthermore.... trying to estimate.... have any of u guys encountered problems from interperting the plans to the estimator lib......ary and inputing the info there
Ivan,
Unfortunately there aren't many users in this forum who have access, much less experience, with Graphisoft Estimator...

I'm glad to see your post and looking forward to seeing more dialogue about Estimator on ArchiCAD-Talk...Constructor and related products have been somewhat of a mystery to many of us. I hope someone in the know can provide you with a good answer in this forum.

Dan K