Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

The Graphisoft Learn Portal

Mjules
Mentor

The Graphisoft Learning Portal is designed to help users learn or master Archicad. I think this portal is very interesting for us, as users and needs to be better marketed everywhere around the globe. This can help both existing and new users.

Please take a look at the following hyperlink for example if you want to have a better idea about the Archicad capabilities in terms of energy efficiency.  You need to be an Archicad subscriber. If you're not a subscriber yet, contact your local partner that you can find on the Graphisoft website.

Certified Archicad Energy Analysis Trainers - https://learn.Graphisoft.com/group/show/13786

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Martin - AFAIK, that link is for a private forum for TRAINERS, but is not an actual course.

Courses (32 as I write) are available from the home page left menubar > Catalog.  Many are free to SSA members. Simply signing in with your GSID associated with your SSA will provide access... although some courses and materials require entering a code (given on the course page if for SSA members) or possibly a fee, with SSA getting a discount.

There are no courses related to energy analysis as of today.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Andrii Levko
Expert

It's good, but an access code is required. How can a simple user with SSA get this code?

Andrii
AC 8.1 - 27 INT/POL 3001
Win11 | Ryzen 5600 | 16 GB | GTX 1650

@Andrii Levko I sent an email to Graphisoft regarding this matter since we need this kind of trainings to better understand the software in terms of energy modeling for example.

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)

@Mjules Thank you for information. So everyone who needs this training should send a mail to Graphisoft ? I think this is too complicated. Why not just let people buy the course or use the FORWARD/SSA coupon code for free access if you are a FORWARD/SSA client! Or maybe it's some kind of secret partner-only course.

Andrii
AC 8.1 - 27 INT/POL 3001
Win11 | Ryzen 5600 | 16 GB | GTX 1650

This is a good point, @Andrii Levko

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Martin - AFAIK, that link is for a private forum for TRAINERS, but is not an actual course.

Courses (32 as I write) are available from the home page left menubar > Catalog.  Many are free to SSA members. Simply signing in with your GSID associated with your SSA will provide access... although some courses and materials require entering a code (given on the course page if for SSA members) or possibly a fee, with SSA getting a discount.

There are no courses related to energy analysis as of today.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Karl,

Thanks for the clarification. I'll be waiting for this course!

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)