BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

GDL
About building parametric objects with GDL.

Get "internal ID" (ARCHICAD GUID) as a parameter in zone-stamp object - GLOB_INTGUID do NOT work...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear folks,

I must export the "internal ID" aka "ARCHICAD-GUID" from a ARCHICAD-zone-stamp to a DWG-Block by using "GDL-to-BLOCK-parameter-conversion-xmlfile". There I can only export GDL-parameters to Block-attributes (no ARCHICAD-properties )
So I add the parameter "room_intguid" to the zone-stamp gdl-parameters and add the line:
"parameters ROOM_INTGUID = GLOB_INTGUID"
to the "Masterscript-Section"... everything seems to work...

BUT the value of the gdl-parameter "ROOM_INTGUID" (de facto "GLOB_INTGUID") differs completly from the value you get, when query the "element information" or the value of the ARCHICAD-Property using the expression "internal ID" (the two last have the same value, sure)

I guess, using the "GLOB_INTGUID" global parameter, I get the GUID of the instance of the zone-stamp-object-instance itself - the query of the "element information" shows the GUID of the 3d-volume-element, which is the represent of the zone... (like a door/window marker, which shows using "GLOB_INTGUID" the GUID of itself - the marker object and not the GUID of the parent-window... but in this case I know how to query form "parent-object-guid" - but in case of zones I have no idea

I hope my description is clear enough - sorry for my weak english

best regard from vienna,
Klaus
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!