Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

All about rendering,animation-please help

Anonymous
Not applicable
I made a res. house model and tried to to bring out the best in rendering and the flythrough presentation,but i stuck with the follo-problems...
1.how can i animate the doors while in flythrough ,i mean the doors to open when the camera reaches.
2.what is the software that can accept my model in archicad and render it fast.it takes me long to render in Lw or also how do i make use of C4d for rendering?
many thanks
PC:win xp pro sp3,ram0.512GB, intel 1.7gb.
Archicad9/10,C4D release 9.12
2 REPLIES 2
Rajesh Patil
Expert
"open door" flythrough

and immediately found Laszlo Nagy's tutorial:
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=15418#15418

the above info i found after using the " search" option. you can try the same by typing "fly-through" as search words. also try to select "Libraries/GDL" forum at the time of search.

actally you have to add some additional text lines in the door GDL defination. do try it .. its not that difficult.
Rajesh Patil
AC 09-27 | INT | WIN11 64
Dell Inspiron 7591, Core i9, 9880H 2.30GHz, 16.0GB, NVidia GeForce GTX1650, 4.0GB, SSD Internal 500GB, Dell SSD External 250GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks,I'm now relieved of animating the doors.especial thanks to the help written previously by Laszlo Nagy-Architect.It is inserting the script
"IF GLOB_FRAME_NR....

END IF"

Alright please keep helping me to my 2nd question please.about rendering time.cinema 4d feels simpler than 3ds max 8,but unable to get the help for faster learning.i read it has good name in this forum.
thanks
(hope to load my work soon)
--------
Win XP Pro SP3.Intel(R)4 CPU 1.70 GHz,0.512GB,32 bit c depth.
ArchiCAD9/10,C4D v 9.012 hydrogen[bodypaint 3d v2],3ds max 8,PS-CS2

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!