cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

I'm new here and need help!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I'm new here and I'm also new to ArchiCAD. I currenlty have ArchiCAD 9 and have a problem with elevations! Whenever I open the elevation some lines I don't want to see(like the edge lines of slabs for example) appear in the elevation! The lines make the drawing look very untidy and confusing! I used to create empty fills to cover up these lines but the process is becoming annoying and you have to create fills for each section line! Can anyone help b/c it takes up alot of time to neaten up the drawing!
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Sunstar:

For the lines between slabs and walls to be automatically removed, you need to ensure that:

1. The face of the wall and the face of the edge of the slab are in the same plane.
2. The bottom of the wall and the top of the slab are the same height (or the top of the wall and the bottom of the slab).
3. The face of the wall and the edge of the slab are assigned the same material.

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm newer than you,hope you good luck.