Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

MS-Word Document Problems

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have several MS-Word documents that contain bulleted and/or numbered lists. When I import the documents into PlotMaker, they look fine. However, when I print the layout, PlotMaker discards all of the first level of numbers. It keeps all the numbers/letters from all other levels, but I can't get it to keep the first level. This has happened on two different projects by two different users. Any ideas?
1 REPLY 1
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
I have had MANY OLE problems similar to yours... Look great on the screen, but plotting is a different story. Many times it looses FONT info, sometimes it would ENLARGE the text (to 200pt+) or shrink it..

But I have been in the process of converting everything to EXCEL which I have yet to have a problem with! My contention has always been that GS needs to buy one of those rinky dink little spreadsheet programs in BURN it into ArchiCAD... I like spreadsheet over WordProcess to eventually be able to use simple math (like SUM or ADD)....

Jay wrote:
I have several MS-Word documents that contain bulleted and/or numbered lists. When I import the documents into PlotMaker, they look fine. However, when I print the layout, PlotMaker discards all of the first level of numbers. It keeps all the numbers/letters from all other levels, but I can't get it to keep the first level. This has happened on two different projects by two different users. Any ideas?
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop