Due to a scheduled maintenance, a maximum 20 minutes license delivery outage may be expected on July 6 2024 (Saturday) between 6PM to 8PM (CEST).
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

net area of balcony, terrace, loggia

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

In my country we have a standard that we have to reduce the area of balcony, terrace, loggia so it is multiplied by a factor for example balcony x 0,5 (50%) to get a "net area"
Firstly, how do I reduce the area in the zone stamp on the floor plan?
Secondly is it possible to list out text on the zone stamp like this example: 6x0,5=3m2
3 REPLIES 3
Hello,

For that you have two types of area : calculated and measured

You have to ask the measured for your balcony and apply a weighting of 50%

The zone stamp can contain one and/or the other of these two types of surface and all other personalized texts for the good understanding of space informations
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Anonymous
Not applicable
wow thank you, it worked finally!
Anonymous
Not applicable
punnky_archicad wrote:
Hi,

In my country we have a standard that we have to reduce the area of balcony, terrace, loggia so it is multiplied by a factor for example balcony x 0,5 (50%) to get a "net area"
Firstly, how do I reduce the area in the zone stamp on the floor plan?
Secondly is it possible to list out text on the zone stamp like this example: 6x0,5=3m2
Are you from Viet Nam? ^^