cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

proper elevations from archicad

Anonymous
Not applicable
i would like PM to produce my dimensioned elevations in a legible way, so that i can distinguish between materials. Thanks to Djordje, I can now implement the parallel views from archicad into PM. however, i am printing in B/W, and PlotMaker prints everything too dark. also, how can i change object pen weights to portray relief? lastly, my wall ends are appearing on my elevation views? is this my mistake or a PM flaw? thank you for your help.
signed.
another AC / PM newbie
2 REPLIES 2
TDabney
Enthusiast
LINZ wrote:
i would like PM to produce my dimensioned elevations in a legible way, so that i can distinguish between materials. Thanks to Djordje, I can now implement the parallel views from archicad into PM. however, i am printing in B/W, and PlotMaker prints everything too dark. also, how can i change object pen weights to portray relief? lastly, my wall ends are appearing on my elevation views? is this my mistake or a PM flaw? thank you for your help.
signed.
another AC / PM newbie

Lindsay - It sounds like you could greatly benefit from a few hours w/an ArchiCAD tutor. Maybe your reseller could hook you up? When I first started w/AC, I went to a few seminars put on by my reseller. It cost some $$, but was sooooo worth the time, energy and $$. Invest in learning - it will save you a ton of time and $$ - not to mention your drawings will look like you want them to.
Tom
TND Architects P.L.L.C.
macOS 12.7
2021 16" MacBook Pro
Apple M1 Max
ArchiCAD 26/27
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks for the advice!
i might have to check into that. 🙂