Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New challenge is up! AI Visualizer | Feb 19 - Mar 31, 2024

Dear Community members,

  

We are thrilled to announce the next Community Challenge focused on the Archicad AI Visualizer! Powered by Stable Diffusion, the Visualizer is an experimental Archicad capability that creates inspiring and detailed 3D visualizations during the early design stages.

The task is simple: create a mood board based on at least one of our provided textures, design a mass model and run your prompt in the AI Visualizer to generate a detailed rendering. The prompt is optional to share. See further details in our challenge page. Submissions will be accepted until March 31 at 11:59 PM CEST.

Banner.png

The jury will select the 6 most captivating entries - whose authors will win Graphisoft Learn vouchers, champion badges, and an invitation to join Product Manager @Illes Papp and Product Designer @Jeno Barta in an exclusive roundtable.

Ready to take the AI Visualizer for a spin? 

If you're new to the Archicad AI Visualizer, we've got you covered. We're hosting a must-attend webinar right here on Graphisoft Community on March 6 – register today and save the date! We’ll provide an accessible overview of the tool, and tips & hacks for achieving exciting results.

In the meantime, you can find further resources, an installation guide, forum discussions, and related articles in the dedicated group.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a Community account to enter the challenge?

Yes, you need a Graphisoft ID to log into Community and submit your entry. Join us by clicking on the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner. You’ll find detailed instructions on how to register here.

Can I submit more than one entry?

Yes, you are welcome to submit as many entries as you feel inspired to! 

Can Graphisoft employees also participate in the Challenge?

Yes. Prizes will only be awarded to non-Graphisoft employees - partners, students, and certified trainers are eligible to win.

Can my machine run the AI Visualizer?

Great question! You can check your specs against the system requirements list and user guides in our dedicated Archicad AI Visualizer group.

How can I get started with Archicad?

We have two series of articles to help you get started: Archicad Quick Tour and Archicad Basics

For online training materials to advance your knowledge, visit Graphisoft Learn. Our free Getting Started with Archicad course on the Learn Portal will teach you the fundamentals, and our YouTube channel has several tutorials for advanced techniques!

If you can't find the answer to your question here, please start a thread on our Community forum. We'll get back to you as soon as we can. 

Don't miss this great opportunity to get inspired and learn new ways to take advantage of Artificial Intelligence in your practice. This is your chance to level up your design process in Archicad, inspire your creativity, and win exclusive prizes. We are eager to see your creations in our gallery!

Graphisoft Community Team

Share:
Authors