Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

experience with plotter hp 110 plus

Anonymous
Not applicable
i am going to decide to buy a plotter A1
i wonder if any of you can give us his experience and impression of use of this plotter HP 110 plus with archicad...
Also i like to know if Airport Extreme con connect hp 110 plus with usb port.
hp 110 plus normally has usb and optional ethernet (costs lot more)
thanks a lot for help
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable
aahatimo wrote:
nestorovski wrote:
Does anyone has ever used hp designjet 510 42"? i have some problems with the printer margins... Thank you
did you ever solve your print margin troubles?
i have a dead dj 500 that i am replacing w/ a new hp 24" hp t770 and would like to be prepared to print. we are on mac os10.6x.
it sounds like the 100 series are lower cost but sound like they have shorter life and more problems. hp is giving us $600 trade in on the hp 500 making the price around $1800. this is a 6 color higher speed, quieter and energy star large format printer. will report back how it does.
thanks,
timo
I didn't actually! i still don't know what to do. i've tried everything from enabling small margins to enabling extended margins nothing works, every sheet (im using roll) that comes out, from the left side it leaves 1cm more than it should!!! and before it cuts the paper also 1cm. and i need it to be 0.5. i've been in master layout settings and in plotter setup, nothing works i've even updated the firmware on the printer. ow and finally, i think that there is smth generally wrong with the hp printers cuz i also have another hp printer its a deskjet 1220C and i have the same problem with it too!!!!

my advice don't buy hp, maybe try Canon or Xerox