Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

external wall cladding doesn't show up in the elevations?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi i am new to archicad and was wondering if anyone could help. I have designed a number of buildings for a project all walls and roofs need to have wood cladding, the problem is this cladding is not showing up in the elevation screens they just look like plain walls? Any sugestions.
3 REPLIES 3
Thomas Holm
Booster
Check your elevation settings. The manual and help files might add to your knowledge too.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
webby24 wrote:
Hi i am new to archicad and was wondering if anyone could help. I have designed a number of buildings for a project all walls and roofs need to have wood cladding, the problem is this cladding is not showing up in the elevation screens they just look like plain walls? Any sugestions.
Have you assigned a fill/hatching to the specific material you are using?

Also check that 'Vectorial 3D Hatching' is ticked for uncut elements in the elevation settings.
Anonymous
Not applicable
In the elevations settings (right click or control T on the elevation arrow) there are some fields that you can open up and change controls. open the model field up and select "vectorial 3d hatching." this will allow all hatches associated with a material (in options, element attributes, materials) to show in an elavation.