Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

zoomimg problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been having a strange problem that occurs periodically that I have not been able to figure out. Every now and then (which seems to be with increasing frequency) my archicad project will not stop zooming. Wherever my mouse is located it continually zooms to that point as if I was using my scroll wheel. I am forced to shut down archicad. Reopening the same project in archicad results in the same result and I am forced to restart my computer. Before restarting if I open a different project, this does not occur, but I lose the zoom functionality of the scroll wheel. This could be some type of mouse driver issue, but my scroll wheel still has normal functionality in other applications. I am using a logitech MX Laser mouse and use the supplied driver software so I could set up the scroll wheel button to pan. Has anyone else experienced this strange behavior?

Switching to a basic corded mouse while archicad is open does not resolve the issue, but if I quit archicad and reopen with the basic mouse I resume normal functionality. If I then switch back to my laser mouse I once again have normal behavior. This seems to be more than just a mouse / mouse driver issue since it is only problematic in archicad.
1 REPLY 1
Thomas Holm
Booster
So. Logitech again. I would still guess it's the mouse drivers. Try testing USB Overdrive. http://www.usboverdrive.com/
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1