Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Bardisk?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I'm searching for a bardisk to put into my house but can't seem to find one. I'd like it to be as simple as possible. Preferably I shaped, but a L shape would work aswell. Anyone know a good match or a website who should have one?

// Johan
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
hi ...
don't have any but you can fine some free object in :
http://www.archiradar.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=108&Itemid=28

or in www.archibase.net
.. and by the way if you find your object in 3DS format or .MAX .. use
3DStudio goodies to convert it .gsm file format

good luck
hamed kassaei
hamedkassaei@gmail.com
Anonymous
Not applicable
I know this is two years after the first post, but to help out other persons that is looking for the same thing I found a great page with lots of free models you can use in your projects.

archibaseplanet.com

just register and start to download. Just type in what you are searching for in the search bar and you will find what you're looking for.

Over n' out!

Lundgren.
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
VonLundgren wrote:
I know this is two years after the first post, but to help out other persons that is looking for the same thing I found a great page with lots of free models you can use in your projects.

archibaseplanet.com

just register and start to download. Just type in what you are searching for in the search bar and you will find what you're looking for.

Over n' out!

Lundgren.
Model one and contribute to Archibase or the depository
I'm planning a wine cellar but haven't finished the pencil sketches yet.
Two years later...haha...
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!