cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Half round window

Anonymous
Not applicable
Special Window: W Half Round Fix 11

I am just complaining that the changes in this object have made it worse not better. It is now useless as far as setting heights. What happened?!?! I'm in a real rush now to find a way around this problem

half round window.JPG
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Just incase anyone else needs a solution: W Arched Cas 11.

I had to shut off the sill in & out to get the trim to show on the elevation across the bottom of the window. It looks like a half round though.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you familiar with coding GDL?

This window can be modified so the height doesn't depending on the width. You don't get a correct geometri when doing this, but you have a window with right size.
I'm doing this on the AC10 or AC9 windows. But I don't have AC11 here so I can't tell you exactly how to do.

Maybe someone else that has AC11 could check what row in the script you should edit?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not familiar with coding. I'd like to figure that out, but I'm so crunched for time. I'm the only one here running 11. I need to get a usable template so that when we convert everyone over they can run with it. I did download the GDL Reference guide. I'm hoping to be able to get thru some of it here soon. Thanks for the advice.