cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Horse Model

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am looking for a free "horse" model for download?....neigh
10 REPLIES 10
Karl Ottenstein
~/archiben wrote:
here you go . . .

they're pretty old and not all that flash . . .

~/archiben
Thanks, Ben. I had not seen those before. The Mac zip file unzipped on Windoze without the gsm extensions, so I'm re-posting it here for PC folks.

Pretty blocky models, but the low poly counts make them fast, and the proportions of most of them are reasonable, buyt the leg positions don't make sense for any of the gaits/stances. (E.g. don't use these with a real equestrian client.)

OT: The PolyCount add-on only detects Horse1.gsm, oddly enough. With only 1 of each of the 4 horses in a project, the poly count for Object is 2,176 (100%) and under object, only Horse1.gsm is listed at 544 polygons (25%). Any idea why the other horses wouldn't get listed as they should? Weird. Even with 'selection only' and nothing (or one) selected, I get the count of all 4 horses. Even more weird.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.8, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB