Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

How Can I fix this error report??

Anonymous
Not applicable
I´m working from a file .PLA AC9 (build 1920) SPA the file size is 378.1 MB, and save it to .PLN 2.2 MB I wonder what I did wrong.. well, first I select the .PLA file and droped to the AC9 icon, I select the first option read the files from archive, then save it to .PLN and edit some walls, and upload the AC9 library, when I placed some lighworks lights I saw duplicates of objects, then when I was rendering it crashed and quit.

The next time I opened the file, I found a problem, an error report: name of data base duplicate (RoofMaker 2.1) in line 1 of file Master_GDLRoofMaker 2.1gdl.

I click continue, and need to click 3 more times with the same Alert as you can see on the attached image.

Is there any bug fixer to download? I tried http://www.archicadwiki.com/ and found it on earlier version, Bugs/Crashes with ArchiCAD 9 (build 1812) INT on MAC when opening old files.

And every time when I open this file, the same history.

library_AC9_help.jpg
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ola,

I think that You have the mentioned "Master_GDLRoofMaker 2.1gdl" in the PLA-archive AND in Your built-in ArchiCAD-library. Both of them is trying to configure the same calculation database and thus generating the error.

Just expand the PLA and delete the file "Master_GDLRoofMaker 2.1gdl" and the errors should be gone.

--
Hope this helps.