cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

How can I add extra libary objects?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I downloaded the texure-packs from this forum ( http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/object_depository.php ).
How can I add these to my libary? I am using a Dutch version of ArchiCAD 11.
Please help me out..
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
An easy way to get it to load each time is to simply place it in the Archicad Library 11 Folder and it will load with the other libraries. Basically that folder gets loaded so anything inside of it will be as well.
Karl Ottenstein
The only downside of the easy way is that you have to wait for ArchiCAD to read all of those file names (over 1,700 in my copy) when you probably only want to use a few.

Using Windows Explorer or Finder, you can select the texture images that you want to use and copy them into a working folder and load that folder in Library Manager. The only hassle with this approach is that if you decide you want another texture, you have to copy it and then go into File > Lib Mgr again and do a Reload...

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.8, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
There are loaded, but I can't find them anywhere in the program. In the files I downloaded, there are all .jpg files. How can I use such file for, for example, my walls?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Once you have the JPEGs loaded then you will need to create a material in order to actually use it. There are a lot of threads on this and also i believe there is a brief description in the Help File. The files will be found in a Blue Folder, Other Objects, when are you trying to create the material.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ahh..thanks, it works now! It looks great! Thank you very much!

This topic can be closed now.