Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Marvin Windows and Doors

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have created a library of windows and doors for Marvin Windows. Would anybody like to do some testing for me and tell me what you think about them? I could send you the link so that you could download these libraries.

After you work with them could you please let me know if you find anything that needs to be changed.

Thanks for your help!
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Norm wrote:
I have created a library of windows and doors for Marvin Windows...

Norm,
Please tell us more about your library. Are these completely new door and window objects or have you modified existing ArchiCAD objects by adjusting some of the parameters to match Marvin specs?

Dan K
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dan wrote:
Norm wrote:
I have created a library of windows and doors for Marvin Windows...

Norm,
Please tell us more about your library. Are these completely new door and window objects or have you modified existing ArchiCAD objects by adjusting some of the parameters to match Marvin specs?

Dan K
We worked with ArchiCAD to create new windows and doors to our specs. We added all our standard sizing information, etc. If you would like me to send you these files I would be more than happy to do that. you could send me a PM and give me your email address.
Thanks