cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Music instruments + people

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi, im an working on a CDP project for my 3rd year of architecture designing a music center

i was wondering if anyone had an links or free objects i am looking for the following:-

guitars
drums

people playing instruments
people singing on mic

all help is much appreciated thank you
5 REPLIES 5
Gerald Hoffman
Enthusiast
You should make a signature with your ArchiCAD version etc as the answers to your questions could have a bearing on this information.

There are some models which on Google Warehouse that you could bring in.

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?q=musician&btnG=Search&styp=m&reps=1

This is just a sampling.

Cheers,
Gerald Hoffman
“The simplification of anything is always sensational” GKC
Archicad 4.55 - 27-5030 USA
2019 MacBook Pro (64GB w/ AMD Radeon Pro 5600M GPU)
Anonymous
Not applicable
im using archicad 11

and sig updated

thanks
You could also look at applying an image to an object (with alpha channel capability) like the ParaPicture object in the GDL Object Depository. With a little extra scripting, this could be set to rotate with the view. Or perhaps someone else can suggest a rotating billboard that is already done.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks i will give it a go..i never scripted anything before, i was wondering if there was any tutorials i could read?

thank you for help
Try:
Object Making (See Chapter 9)

and for a turning billboard:
The GDL Cookbook is downloadable somewhere. Don't have the URL handy, but you should be able to find it here with a search.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!