Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Object making help

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to make up a profile for a glase vase to add some .3ds stems, peebles, bamboo plants. Can anyone out there share with me some tips on how to make up a profile of a vase. The concept of a cross section of the object is something i understand. Unfortunatley i can't seem to get a good model of a vase. If anyone has a model of a vase or even some table ornaments. I jus need some objects (magazines, cups, bowls, picture frames,)to dress up my interior scene.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
I also tried archibase.net but they really don't have any good objects to match my scene. I also need some indoor plants as well.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think you can do it with the profiler, but I haven't tried it recently.

If you want to try your hand at GDL it isn't too hard. The statement to use is "Revolve". You can draw the profile in plan, drag and drop it into the script, and edit the script to convert it to the revolve. Do it sideways as the rotation is around the x-axis. Check the GDL manual for more if you want to give this a try.

Once you've made the vase you can import the 3ds flowers as a library part and put them inside.
Anonymous
Not applicable
There is a discussion of the use of Profiler in this thread.
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=3624&postdays=0&postorder=desc&highlight=wine+ba...
Peter Devlin