cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Steel Shapes 10 warning massage

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm using AC10. My libraries are located in the server. When I try to place an object from AC 10 Library/Object Library/01 General/Detailer Library 10/Steel Shapes 10, I get this warning message: Unknown extension at line 22 in the 2D script of file DET_HP>Shape10.gsm. I was able to use that library before with out any problem. I did not modify any of the object located on that folder. I can not place any of the object under Steel Shapes 10. I appreciate your immediate help. [/img]
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
hey!!
this is the message i get when i modify an object and i do it wrong
i mean that you modify a parameter maybe too much!
like for example in a window you make the transom bigger that the actual window
i hope i could help
David Maudlin
Rockstar
sanyio:

Line 22 of the 2D Script for this object is:
ch1=open("data","DET_Steel_10.txt","separator='\t',mode=ro, Library")
so it appears that the problem is with .txt portion of the code. Either this object or the called file is corrupt or missing, so you may want to try replacing the library from the installation disk.

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!