Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Where can I download the AC 16 library?

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I bought AC 17, I did an upgrade from 15. I had never bought AC16.
Is there a way I can download the AC 16 library from the internet?

Evidently they have changed some of the library parts in 17 and I am having trouble with some of the parts not doing what they used to. I would like to see if I can use the AC 16 library parts instead.

Esp. D2 sliding 16

The reveal to wall face is not available in the AC17 part anymore & we lost some parametric settings.

Many more settings but the most useful ones are missing now...Ugh

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Jonathan:

A few options:
1. Use the search feature in the Door Settings dialog box to connect to the BIM Components Portal.
2. Go to bimcomponents.com for a search.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Karl Ottenstein
...or if you need the entire library, AC 16 may be available as a download from your account at myarchicad.com ... unfortunately, you'd have to install the entire thing just to get the library, following this route.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl,

I don't see archicad 16 or the library on myarchicad.com. Only archicad 17, add ons for 17 and a group of other downloads which are unrelated to previous versions of AC...Thanks for steering me to the site though, I did not know about it.
Karl wrote:
...or if you need the entire library, AC 16 may be available as a download from your account at myarchicad.com ... unfortunately, you'd have to install the entire thing just to get the library, following this route.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks David,
will try these tomorrow...Jon
David wrote:
Jonathan:

A few options:
1. Use the search feature in the Door Settings dialog box to connect to the BIM Components Portal.
2. Go to bimcomponents.com for a search.

David