cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. License Manager Tool update is required on Windows. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

hedge elements

Anonymous
Not applicable
aside from the one hedge element in the ac9 library, does anyone know where others online can be found?
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
There are 5 hedge elements in the library. (Use 'find library parts' option in Object Settings and keyword 'hedge'.)

Three are 3D parts, rendering pieces of a hedge - straight or curved sections and ends.

Two are 2D parts for use in sections/elevations - an elevation side view and elevation end view.

Are you looking for 2D parts? 3D parts? Or texture imagery useful for rendering only? (I don't have any other geometric parts myself.)

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.8, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
ArchiCAD 10

So are there really no other hedges out there?

The standard hedges are rather too detailed. I could really do with a sort of softened irregular wall. The hedges in the ArchiCAD library have not really changed since version 9.

Also, Karl, the Folder view/Find library part is not that obvious to someone new to the program. A Search box & button would be easier.
Not an Object, but there are some nice materials available from ACE:

www.archicad.ca/?p=23
hedge.jpg
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC27 US (5003) on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.2
Started on AC4.0 in 91/92/93; full-time user since AC8.1 in 2004
Karl Ottenstein
Andy wrote:
Also, Karl, the Folder view/Find library part is not that obvious to someone new to the program. A Search box & button would be easier.
I agree, Andy. The drop-down is a pain. I would prefer your button approach, but if the 'mode' approach is kept, I wish the dialog would remember what mode it was in the last time you used it...

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.8, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB