BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

ArchiCAD 18 Student Version Release?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Guys

When will ArchiCAD 18 be available on myarchicad.com, or can I use my current key with the trial of AC18, if so, where can I download this trial?

Thanks
10 REPLIES 10
Barry Kelly
The AUS version has only recently appeared on MyArchicad but I would have thought the NZ version wouldn't be far behind.

Look closely in MyArchicad - there will be a single button at the top of the list of what you have already downloaded that says something like "New Version".

I can't show you a screen shot as I have already downloaded 18 so that button is gone now for me.

If it is not there then maybe the NZ version has not been released yet.
One of our NZ talkers may be able to enlighten us on that?

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Karl Ottenstein
I almost never use myarchicad.com ... so since I'm way out of date there, I can post a screenshot of what Barry is referring to... Notice how my most recent version is ArchiCAD 16... but there are buttons to "Try new ArchiCAD version now"...

Hmmm... but when I click the Try button and fill out the questions... I'm left with an option to download AC 17.

I go back to "My Products" - which shows only AC 17 as 'current' ... but still has the "Try new ArchiCAD version now" button... click the button, answer the questions... and now I have an AC 18 trial download.

So... do you have this "Try..." button on your page?
Screen Shot 2014-08-05 at 8.28.30 PM.png
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Eduardo Rolon
The US EDU version is available and the Int version at least for me.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl wrote:
I almost never use myarchicad.com ... so since I'm way out of date there, I can post a screenshot of what Barry is referring to... Notice how my most recent version is ArchiCAD 16... but there are buttons to "Try new ArchiCAD version now"...

Hmmm... but when I click the Try button and fill out the questions... I'm left with an option to download AC 17.

I go back to "My Products" - which shows only AC 17 as 'current' ... but still has the "Try new ArchiCAD version now" button... click the button, answer the questions... and now I have an AC 18 trial download.

So... do you have this "Try..." button on your page?
I can't get to that page, or even find any of the old versions of ArchiCAD
Karl Ottenstein
joe1828 wrote:
What happens when you click the My Products link after you log into myarchicad.com?

Maybe your account there is hosed and you need to create a fresh one.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl wrote:
joe1828 wrote:
What happens when you click the My Products link after you log into myarchicad.com?

Maybe your account there is hosed and you need to create a fresh one.
In my products it is not there, and I created a new account and it still tries to download ArchiCAD 17.
Barry Kelly
I am not sure what to say.
Maybe the educational NZ version is not yet released or set up in MyArchicad?
But my understanding is the EDU version is the professional version but using a serial number instead of the WIBU or Codemeter license key.

Maybe if you are having no luck in MyArchicad then click on the 'Contact' link at the top of the page.
This should show you your local distributor.
Maybe you can contact them and ask how you get an EDU version.

Barry.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
I am not sure what to say.
Maybe the educational NZ version is not yet released or set up in MyArchicad?
But my understanding is the EDU version is the professional version but using a serial number instead of the WIBU or Codemeter license key.

Maybe if you are having no luck in MyArchicad then click on the 'Contact' link at the top of the page.
This should show you your local distributor.
Maybe you can contact them and ask how you get an EDU version.

Barry.
Is there no way of asking Graphisoft if it has been released for NZ?
Barry Kelly
joe1828 wrote:
Is there no way of asking Graphisoft if it has been released for NZ?
Yes by contacting your local distributor.

Barry.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Learn and get certified!