On OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion while running the CodeMeter or Wibu installer an Error message can appear:
"CmInstall.mpkg or WkInstall.mpkg can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer."
The installer of the keyplug driver was previously downloaded from Wibu or from GRAPHISOFT website and it does not contain developer signature. Therefore the new Gatekeeper security feature of OS X 10.8 does not allow it to be installed by default.
There are two options to install these drivers:
1. Set Gatekeeper to allow the installation of any application.
- Open System Preferences/Security and Privacy
- Unlock the lock in the bottom left corner to allow changes
- Choose 'Anywhere' option from the 'Allow applications downloaded from' list.
- Install the driver
2. Allow only the installation of this application.
- Right click onto the install.mpkg
- Select Open
- The previously shown error message will appear but with an Open button
- Select Open again.
Wibu corrected this problem in the CodeMeter driver version: CM 5.20c and WibuKey driver version: WK 6.30b.