BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Maxon Form

Anonymous
Not applicable
How does MaxonForm work? I try to launch it from ArchiCAD and it just asks me to select a file. I want to create something new! not select from a old file. If there is an on-line tutorial or other "How to" that would be awesome.
3 REPLIES 3
Djordje
Ace
bstaff5 wrote:
How does MaxonForm work? I try to launch it from ArchiCAD and it just asks me to select a file. I want to create something new! not select from a old file. If there is an on-line tutorial or other "How to" that would be awesome.
Did you check out http://www.graphisoft.com/products/archicad/solutions/maxonform.html

?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Rakela Raul
Participant
if you have MF properly installed:
from within AC, either you can select an element that you want to modify or you can go to MF without selecting any element and create your own.

under the menu 'design' (i think), all the way to the bottom where the profiler addon is, you will find the MF menu: you can select, edit an element or create a new element...after clicking one of those command, MF will open....after doing your thing, at the top right of interface, there es a command to send object to AC, after doing that you will bACK to AC width a new object....or replacing an existing object.
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think the confusion might be that when ArchiCAD is switching to MaxonForm, it's asking you to select the MaxonForm application itself, not an existing file. This only happens the first time you run MaxonForm - after that ArchiCAD learns the location.
Learn and get certified!