BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

dd

Anonymous
Not applicable
ddd
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
That plan number doesn't seem to exist!

Why not just guess the sizes. I doubt the sizes written on the plans are particlarly accurate anyway.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, I see the building. What exactly are you having problems with regarding the 'siteplan'? Do you mean a plan of the house or a plan of the site around the building? You're not giving us much to go on!

Regarding the size of the porches, why do you think anyone on here would know that specific building any better then you?

If you asked me, the front one looks to be approx 15' wide x 6' deep. The rear looks about 16' wide x 9' deep. Compare them in size to the rooms that are dimensioned already. It's not rocket science!

People are more than happy to help normally, but you need to be more specific with your questions. Your other thread asking 'CAN SOME TELL ME HOW TO DO WALL DETAIL' is equally as vague and could mean anything!
Anonymous
Not applicable
dddd
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Tiffany, did you not see the smilies!

Ask a question, and you will get an answer. I wasn't trying to be rude, I promise. I'm sorry if I offended you.
Learn and get certified!