Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

AC26 Quick Selection Magnet Disabling itself

scottjm
Advisor

I'm a magnet on kind of guy, and I've noticed ever since moving to AC26 the magnet seems to disable itself randomly, and I have to go back to the InfoBar and turn it back on manually.

Pretty sure I'm not accidently hitting a keyboard shortcut, but I can't find anything that would toggle the magnet setting other than spacebar anyway.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Scott J. Moore | Fulton Trotter Architects | BIM Manager, Associate, Architect
Since AC13 | Current versions AC23.7000 & AC26.5002 | BIMCloud Basic | Python, GDL, VBA, PHP, SQL, CSS
Certified Graphisoft BIM Manger (2022)
Win 10, i9-9900K, 32GB, Quadro P2200, 500GB NVMe
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @scottjm,

Didi you tried this ?

Capture d’écran 2023-03-01 à 14.11.48.png

Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
scottjm
Advisor

Hi @Christophe Fortineau ,

Yeah I always have that button switch on, but it seems to randomly turn itself off and then I have to click that button again to turn the magnet back on.

Scott J. Moore | Fulton Trotter Architects | BIM Manager, Associate, Architect
Since AC13 | Current versions AC23.7000 & AC26.5002 | BIMCloud Basic | Python, GDL, VBA, PHP, SQL, CSS
Certified Graphisoft BIM Manger (2022)
Win 10, i9-9900K, 32GB, Quadro P2200, 500GB NVMe
jared
Participant

I have the opposite problem, I manually switch it off and then it switches on by itself randomly