Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

AC27 Base Cabinet Library Part, setting the number of doors.

mthd
Ace

Hi all, I was designing a kitchen with a base sink cabinet in AC27 but I couldn’t locate the parameter settings to set the number of doors. Anyone know where to look ? I tried a couple of base cabinet types, one with a sink and one without and used them in combination for now. They both have many different parameter configurations probably because of the way they have been scripted. I couldn’t find my CI tool cabinet object either ?

Operating system used: Mac Apple Silicon Ventura

AC8.1 - AC27 ARM AUS + CI Tools
Apple Mac Studio M1 Max Chip 10C CPU
24C GPU 7.8TF 32GB RAM OS Ventura
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mthd
Ace

This former question provides the answer for me.

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Modeling/How-to-have-double-doors-to-Base-Cabinet-Block-25/td-p/...

It would certainly be nice if the scripting parameters were well organized and found in the same place in the dialogue box for each library object. That would save a heap of time for all of us. These are the draw backs of using AC but at least you get a more accurate 3D representation than most CAD/BIM options. We are all almost forced to learn GDL scripting.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
mthd
Ace

This former question provides the answer for me.

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Modeling/How-to-have-double-doors-to-Base-Cabinet-Block-25/td-p/...

It would certainly be nice if the scripting parameters were well organized and found in the same place in the dialogue box for each library object. That would save a heap of time for all of us. These are the draw backs of using AC but at least you get a more accurate 3D representation than most CAD/BIM options. We are all almost forced to learn GDL scripting.

Setup info provided by author