Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Architect font

Anonymous
Not applicable
hello all
Our office is planning to replace the existing font with Architect font. its a truetype font i downloaded from the internet. All the applincation seems to work properly and print too (word, excel,etc) when i use the font in archicad and plotmaker on screen it looks good. but when i print plotmaker the letters are substituted with other letters within the font. i.e. "a" is replaced by "s" or " L " is replaced by "=" when plotted.
Please help
kay
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
I had a similar experience with a font that started scrambling letters when I reduced the scale on screen and that translated into printing also. It turned out that the font (FANBOY HARDCORE) was an all caps font and when I typed the font in BOLD, it would scramble. I never hit BOLD anymore and have never had a problem..

Maybe this helps,,, maybe not.

Josh
Anonymous
Not applicable
hey Josh
That worked!
Thakx
-kay
Anonymous
Not applicable
I had a similar experience with a font that started scrambling letters when I reduced the scale on screen and that translated into printing also. It turned out that the font (FANBOY HARDCORE) was an all caps font and when I typed the font in BOLD, it would scramble. I never hit BOLD anymore and have never had a problem..

Maybe this helps,,, maybe not.

Josh