Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Authorized ArchiCAD Examiner????

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't know if I'm posting this at the correct place. How ever if anybody can help me I would appreciate it alot.

I'm from Windhoek Namibia, I've been working on ArchiCAD for about 7 years now, I started on ArhiCAD 6. We do not have a very big ArchiCAD communty but there should be around 50 -70 people working on ArhciCAD in Namibia. I have become known as the ArchiCAD wiskid among the Architects, I am the one that does the ArchiCAD support in Namibia, i do the User group meetings, and I have also given training to 25 people in a training session of three days. We have another training planned for later this year in September. I do all this for the person who is the reseller of ArhiCAD in Namibia. But to cut a long story short...

I would like to know how do i become a Authorized ArhiCAD Examiner?
What is the whole procedure around this. Does anybody know who i have to contact recarding this.
2 REPLIES 2
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Hi Cecilia

Good for you for keeping the ArchiCAD spirit alive in your country!

Unfortunately our friends at Graphisoft have been promising us registered examiner certification for some time now (http://www.graphisoft.com/community/certification/rules/), but have never come up with the goods.

Maybe we'll see some alternative certification pop up in the near future. I also think GS may be more than a little shy to put their stamp on anything that is not either produced by them or closely monitored by them for legal reasons. I can only assume that is why there is no (creditable) official GS authorized certification.

Good luck to you.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanx for the reply.

Yes i saw that they wanted to provide a list of names of people who are examiners, however they don't provide info on how to become one. I mean for us to get somebody to fly to Namibia every time somebody needs training is not realy worth it, that is why i started giving training. However, young and upcoming Architect Students always wants to have some sort of proof that they did do training. And at this stage i am not allowed to give that proof.

I am very passionate about the program and have proven the program s abilities to so many people. I have architects phoning me 2 / 3 times a day for support. I need some help regarding the Certificate matter...

Is there a email address where i can reach somebody at Graphisoft that could be of some help?