cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Custom Panel for Curtain Wall

fuzzytnth3
Booster
I've been trying to find in the manual what the process is to create your own custom panel for Curtain Walling. So far I haven't found any info. My assumption is it must be similar to creating a custom door panel.

So I've cobbled together a slab and some roofs to make a louvre panel saved them did "Save Selection As.." and selected "Curtain Walling Panel..."

Saved into the Embedded Library as there wasn't an option to save it to a Project symbols folder. Went to the curtain wall and edited it to change the panel. At this point I couldn't see a way to access the Embbed Library so went back saved the object from the Embedded Library to a Project Library folder. Went back to edit the CW and now I can see the custom panel but I can't select it, dooh!

Any ideas?

AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
1 REPLY 1
fuzzytnth3
Booster
Dooh just twigged what I was missing!

Instead of trying to select a custom panel at the bottom of the list I should have instead selected the "CW Custom Panel" and then select whichever panel from those listed from your loaded library

Happy days

AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics