Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

DRAWING CLEAN UP

Anonymous
Not applicable
I JUST UPGRADED FROM V6 TO V11. How do I clean up drawings like i did in Plot maker? ie remove lines
4 REPLIES 4
__archiben
Booster
Einer wrote:
I JUST UPGRADED FROM V6 TO V11. How do I clean up drawings like i did in Plot maker? ie remove lines
surely you get the drawings right in the first place don't you?!
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Anonymous
Not applicable
More helpfully:

Plotmaker offered a means of editing the plotmaker file, to save you going back into Archicad to edit the source file.

Now, thankfully, this is no longer necessary, as the 2 functions have been merged. All you have to do is go into the View Menu in Navigator, click on the view which is in your layout, and clean it up there.

- K

Archicad ver 11 on Mac OSX 10.4.8
Anonymous
Not applicable
I will try to more clear. When an elevation is generated and it is ready to print I want to be able to remove or adjust a few lines. For instance if 2 different height walls join, sometimes a line at their joint is generated and I want to remove the line in the elevation without affecting the wall on the plan.
Thomas Holm
Booster
Einer wrote:
sometimes a line at their joint is generated and I want to remove the line in the elevation without affecting the wall on the plan.
The current solution is to cover it, with a white line (or one the color of the wall). Fortunately, this issue isn't as frequent in AC11 as before.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1